1.1K views

I placed an order through an online company called HoopKood for a Detroit Lions T-shirt, which stated that it would be shipped within 2 business days.This took place on 9/1.

I felt a little uncomfortable and therefore followed-up with an email on 9/1, 9/2, 9/4 and 9/7 and I have yet to receive any response or notification that it has been shipped.

I was also able to find out that the business is located in China.I just want to get out there that this company, if it is a true company does not do business correctly and we will see if I ever receive my item.

Review about: Hoopkood Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with HoopKood?

Comments

prof.caples

I wish I had read this before I ordered a jersey on October 13.

I have received a few email responses (including an invoice) from the company's email address: service@hoopkood.com

They told me they would refund the additional $7 charged within the next 2-3 weeks.

They also told me my packaged has already shipped.

However, they told me they would give me a tracking #, and I have still not received one after multiple requests.

I'm guessing I got scammed.

I will post updates here if I receive a tracking number or if my order arrives.At this point, I do not recommend ordering from HoopKood.

Did you ever receive your shirt?

I ordered on September 8th and received my jersey today on the 29th.I got no email about shipping.

It's from China too.I hope you guys get your purchases!

#1371927

Ordered a Jersey on the 9 / 1

Received process notification on 9 / 2 with order number and standard tracking.

CC receipt states something about money exchange, meaning this is Not a US company.

China or Far East.

Now its the 22nd and numerous emails with no responce!!!!Wtf on me I guess...

Same problem. Placed the order, some charge for am amount more than our order showed up on our credit card from a business in Shanghai. Our credit card stopped payment, but both my wife and I sent several emails to the company and never received a single response.

I had ordered from Hoopkood as well - and finally got my package!!!!It took almost 4 weeks.

In the meantime I had written several messages to their service department and never received an answer (very annoying), and even called my credit card company to start a dispute process. But then voila!

my order arrived, and it was exactly what I wanted - so I cancelled the dispute.- just wanted to let you all know that the site appears to be legit.

to Greg #1370557

So you actually received your merchandise?Was it 1 month after order was placed or 1 month after starting a dispute?

Do you remember order date and date received?

I ordered from this seller and would like more details please.Thanks in advance!

to Jack #1370850

I ordered on September 2nd 2017 .. still nothing and I have contacted them 4 times

Do you have the contact to the company? I want to sue them.